Every KiteSmart Australia product is subjected to rigid pre-sales quality control tests and is backed by our comprehensive warranty policy below:
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
KiteSmart Australia warrants this product to be free of major defects in materials and workmanship when this Product is used for ordinary recreational activities by the original purchaser for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase (as evidenced by the relevant purchase receipt) subject to the following terms and conditions.
This Product is designed for, and is intended to be used by the purchaser for ordinary recreational purpose, or use only. This Product is not designed for commercial use where it is subject to continuous or high volume use over an extended period of time.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Cost of return shipments to KiteSmart Australia.
- Damage caused by alterations, modification or changes not authorized or approved by KiteSmart Australia in writing, or due to service and/or repairs done by anyone other than a KiteSmart Australia authorized repairer, or due to accident or abuse, misuse or improper use, neglect, or failure to perform normal maintenance in accordance with the instructions set out below or in any user’s guide that may accompany this Product.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight (or ultraviolet radiation), improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instructions provided with this Product.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship
- This Product when being used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities, or in competition of any kind.
- This product when classified as being second-hand.
- Consequential and incidental damages or expenses, including damages to property or for personal injury, or damages due to operation in breach of the Safety Guide.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, punctures, rigging with components other than KiteSmart Australia components.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
KiteSmart Australia will make the final and conclusive determination in relation to each claim under this Warranty on a case-by-case basis, which may require inspection and/or photographs of this Product which clearly show the defect(s), if any.
If this product is considered to be defective by KiteSmart Australia, this Warranty covers the repair or replacement (by the same or similar model) or refund all or part of the purchase price of this Product only (which alternative and/or the appropriate amount, if any, shall be decided by KiteSmart Australia at its sole and absolute discretion). KiteSmart Australia will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of use of this Product.
The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
WHAT TO DO TO KEEP THIS WARRANTY IN EFFECT
The Warranty is voided by any unauthorized repair, change, alteration, or modification has been made to any part of this product. The warranty for any repair or replacement product (as the case may be) is good from the date of the original purchase only. There are no warranties which extend beyond the warranty specified herein.
This Warranty does not affect , and is in addition to, any statutory rights that you may have under or by virtue of any applicable law.
Due to the nature of kites we do not accept returns where there is no fault with the product and there is no fault due to KiteSmart Australia or its agents.
Damaged and Defective Items
If your order was damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately via e-mail ([email protected] ) or by phone (0417 551 647) so that we can arrange for a replacement or refund as appropriate.
If the item appears to be defective before use, but was not damaged in shipment, please contact us immediately via e-mail ([email protected] ) or by phone (0417 551 647) so that we can arrange for a replacement or refund as appropriate.
Missing Parts and Items
If you were charged for an item and did not receive it, or if you received the wrong item please contact us immediately.
It is the user’s responsibility to read the Safety Guide and any User’s Guide attached to the Product, and instruct all users on the proper usage and maintenance of this product.